The rainbow being used as a symbol for gay “pride” blasphemes God

1. 611 Posts.

The rainbow being used as a symbol for gay pride is a direct attack by Satan to blaspheme God. This is also more evidence that Satan is the true ruler of this present fallen world.

God made the rainbow post flood, as a covenant with man and every living creature, that He would never flood the earth again. See Genesis 9:8-17 below:

“8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,

9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;

10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.

11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.”

Now in the last 50 years it has been adopted as a symbol for the prideful thoughts in the hearts of sodomites. Can you get anymore blasphemous? True Christians know how God feels about sodomy as can be seen in the below bible verses:

Leviticus 20:13 – “If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.”

Leviticus 18:22 – “Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.”

Sodom and Gomorrha suffered a similar fate after giving themselves over to sodomy:

Jude 1:7 – “Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.”

By using the rainbow as a symbol for gay pride people are openly mocking the covenant of God. I think any self-professed “Christian” who supports gay “pride” needs to take a good look in the mirror to evaluate who’s side they are on by this support… God’s or Satan’s?

Love you all and may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Last edited by TheWayOfHoliness: 14/08/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.