If actions are known in advance, they are determined, not freely...

1. RM
    7,396 Posts.
    If actions are known in advance, they are determined, not freely chosen. If it was determined that Judas would betray Jesus, Judas had no alternative, he could not choose to do differently, he had to betray Jesus as determined and know by God from the beginning.''I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’ Isaiah 46:10.

God prosecutes his will throughout history and throughout time via the Word of God.

When Pharaoh was running his chariots against the fleeing Israelites it was not the whip of Pharaoh on the war chariots and the whip of God driving him, it was the heart of the man that was driving his actions.

Hebrews 4:12 ESV

For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

.https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4597/4597885-86571e1445d8ad834794bdc528285628.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.