SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

The ramping doesn't work.

1. BOT
    8,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    Hi rampers

I understand that you wish to pump up the stock price with lofty claims and by telling others to ignore 'downrampers'. I won't get into the legalities of this practice which ASIC has been clamping down on.

The truth is that the downrampers which you've been told to ignore are correct and would have saved you much money had you considered their views.

The attempts to pump up the stock price is having the opposite of the desired effect for the following reasons.

Firstly, rampers are just ramping to fellow retail. It's not enough money to move a $1b company up in price.

Secondly, smart money sold at the top. In fact they created the top. Retail dreamers have been buying all the way down due to them being victims of the marketing from the rampers.

When the share price falls below the buy price that these victims, aka weak hands, pray for the share price to return to the price they paid so they can exit. This created overhead pressure.

An example is right in from of you. After the banquet of bull that was served up when price jumped to 16c yesterday, now the victims that paid those prices are cutting their losses. This is why the price is at 14.5c again. This has been happening all the way down from 39c.

Until big and smart hands step in (likely on the other side of a recession), price will keep on bobbing up and being smashed down to new lows.

I've seen this on hundreds of stocks over the past 20 years. The key to making good money is being long when times are good and being out when times are bad. Makes perfect sense but so few people are able to do this as the greed emotion is too powerful.

If you're happy being poor but not alone, then carry on. But if you wan't to make money......

All IMO.
    None of the above is legal advice. Just common sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $1.920M 57.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
145 23474516 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1567375 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ 28512819
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.