Bass i think anonymous is really that Re franchise owner from...

1. 485 Posts.
    Bass i think anonymous is really that Re franchise owner from Cairns, remember back in about July i think..., he called the bottom of the market...& according to a poster, who was probably a liar, he put up many $mill's of his hard earnt buying new-existing RE franchises...
    I reckon the "buy now before its too late, miss out line" was what could be heard when he dissapeared around the S bend soon thereafter... ha ha
    Hey, what a croc the .25 cut is, like moving a deckchair on the titanic imo...its effect on the overall grand scale...miniscule...
    If there's a real misconception on the HC, its the degree of the un-managability & scale of the debt, and in who's hands its in. Unfortunately for Aus, its often those with the lowest ability to re-pay debt/or recover from a valuation or employment event that are overcomitted.I think the number of them at greatest risk is severely underestimated generally, (not just on HC).....this could be telling for us when it hits the fan...just imho

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.