LDX 2.63% 3.7¢ lumos diagnostics holdings limited

The re-rate journey, page-373

1. 1,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    My average is currently .08c flat. Given the relatively stable price since the FDA sell off, i didn't think it would retrace as much as it has. The CR made sure of that.

The list of locations the product is available in is growing each week. In further regions too. Noting the pharmacy it is available for use in is in Ireland which from my understanding, was uncharted at this stage.

I agree re: director purchases. It is a positive to see it occur, however given how much these guys are actually paid for what they do, i would have expected a little more bought. I think I do take some solace in the fact they were on market purchases and not freebies given by the company. Honestly, given Doug's substantial annual income, I would think some regular buying of stock wouldn't be that difficult. If I was CEO and saw great value in what is being achieved and was paid $600K a year, i would probably be buying up $20K or more a year in shares regularly, just to show faith in what i was saying to the pundits.

I think the other thing to note is currently none of the top 20 have sold out, even with the falling price. The low volume of trading indicates to me a reshuffle in retail holding and more recently, tax selling. One of the top holders PVM sold some in march, but was a pittance of their holding if you review the top 20 list.

Price action today is going to be very interesting. Last day of available tax selling and a Friday. Ill have funds coming in today so may be able to load up a but more if it retains under .03c today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LDX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.