AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

There is a lot more to the AGM share price that is currently not...

1. 74 Posts.
    There is a lot more to the AGM share price that is currently not taken into account. Trading at 70c on the eve of production and possible resource upgrades, the PON being influenced by market volatility and current demand. Then on ZFX's takeover approach you have perfect timing to make a less then appropriate offer, if one was to consider what the offer would be once production and resource upgrades were fully factored into tne share price. i.e. in 6 months to a year.

If ZFX are serious on their offer they would need to factor in these variables, and they have not,that is why the offer is being made now! They do not want the influence of these variable taken into account. Their inital offer is worded to look inviting and attractive, it has not taken account a premium to the price 6 months from now. Who can determine realistically what that price will be. Many previous posts have declared a re-rating to about $1.50 and not factored in any substantial resource upgrades.

All AGM holders, be honest to this company and demand a real value consideration. Even ZFX's 2nd upgrade to their offer would not be sufficient, wait for their 3rd, that is when you see the ZFX management offer a premium to AGM's real value.

Personally I would expect a price in the ballpark of $1.50 - $2.50 to be a decent and viable premium to where AGM would be once ramped up to full production.

God bless and hold tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.