NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

the re-rating is coming

1. 776 Posts.
    Blades i have to agree with you there. The excitement is definitely building.
    I just can't believe how undervalued this is.

I am very impressed with the way things are unfolding. NWE are setting themselves up like BUY and they have so many gun projects at present which are yet to be assigned ANY VALUE!

TP15 in northern perth basin is the game changer - massive amounts of recoverable oil and drilling to commence later this year. Any news regarding its progression will result in a sky rocketing share price, as people realise that there is a plan in place and this oil will actually be drilled.

As a major shareholder, what i like in particular is that they are not a one-trick pony, having collated a whole heap of projects. They are building a strong "oil house" which has the effect of significantly reducing the risk of our investment.

I am very satisfied with their acquisitions thus far (eg. Jingemia is a producing oil field and the $500K acquisition will yield an extra $500K in revenue per year for atleast another 5 years) but the sleeping giant which has gone under the radar is NWE's UK tenements next door to BPs giant wytchfield well (the largest oil well in the northern hemisphere).
    The word is starting to spread about the untapped potential of that region and when it is out in the public, i intend to be sitting and watching my investment grow exponentially.

With a multitude of projects, cash in hand, regular income stream, large investment backing and an uptrending market, i sincerely believe that NWE will be re-rated big time this year, and sooner than many people think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.