CTO 20.0% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

Doggy ... I think it is vitally important that Shareholders have...

1. 614 Posts.
    Doggy ... I think it is vitally important that Shareholders have an avenue to vent their spleens.

We know that Chris Towsey visits this Forum from time to time. I also know that a number of other major shareholders poke about as the mood takes them.

We can only hope that one or more of these people will pass on to management how angry and disillusioned Shareholders are about their behaviour.

It would be the height of arrogance if Lynch and Foley continue on in the current vein given ptaff's posting ... ie:

"A recent independent review of Corporate Governance Standards of Australian listed Companies was recently conducted and covered important matters as board composition and independence, auditor independence and whether separate audit, remuneration and nomination committees were in place. The results of this review are highlighted in http://money.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=835325 and show Citigold had the lowest rating."

Have these fools actually read this?? What really sticks in my craw is that Lynch has the audacity to trot out the "acting in the best interests of Shareholders" line over and over again. Yeah, good job ya ninny ... the price is almost back to 2004 levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $7.254K 1.813M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 838810 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5370352 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.