the real climate driver, page-6

1. 20,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    Yes, if I had to choose between NASA and wobbyboots then I would choose NASA every time. After all, they did achieve the greatest technical challenge in human history - putting a man on the moon (unless you believe the conspiracy theories - your boots are a little wobbly, after all.) So they know what they are talking about and they have the track record to prove it.

One other thing, the planet is not just Australia, the US and the UK. Maybe it was 100 years ago, but not any more.

Here are some stats on weather records. A lot of countries had their highest ever recorded temperatures in 2010. Many were in Asia and Africa so maybe you can accuse them of dodgy thermometers?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_weather_records

Even so, it is not the highest temperature I was talking about, it was that 2010 was the hottest on record, which I assume is some sort of average over the entire globe. I don't think it is fair or reasonable to try and say it was cooler in Australia (or the US or the UK) therefore the planet must be cooling. You need a certain amount of scientific rigour to make these claims. I'm also sure the CSIRO plus every academy of science around the world would concur with NASA.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.