VR1 0.00% 2.5¢ vection technologies ltd

The Real Deal 2.0

1. 2,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2242
    Good afternoon gang.

I have had some time away from posting on VR1.

Last time I posted a detailed analysis on here one of the haters TOU'ed the post for containing unsubstantiated Information. So this time I will NOT be referencing any of the discussions we have had with management. And hopefully the mods and powers that be will allow for the sharing of information and opinions to remain here as a reference for all investors and potential investors interested in this technology and company.

My colleague and I both had large (for us) positions in VR1 which we started to build in September of this year. The company came out with a number of what could individually be consider company making announcements in very quick succession. The price rallied really hard and since we had already spoken to managment a number of times and felt they were capable of delivering on their vision, we both chased the price paying as much as 18c a share....ouch!!!

The price hit 24c on the FaceBook announcement, and has since retraced considerably. Neither of us sold a single share during that time, and spent additional time and energy getting to understand the business and managements plans a little deeper/better.

Upon completion of further DD we mutually decided this company would warrant further investment. However the price was being sold down as profit takers from sub 3c and those that participated in the Soph's Cap raise at 9c locked in profit.

Having worked in markets over 25 years one thing I have learned is that following a large fall, its better to miss the first 20-30% of the rise than to try and catch a falling knife. Once the selling is done and the stock bounces quickly, you can absolutely miss that first 20-30% return, and that to me feels like where we are at right now with VR1. On 25/11 the stock bounced off 10.7c.....producing a 55% retrace in value from its high. When it hit 13c yesterday we agreed it felt like all sellers had exhaused and it was time to add to our positions...which we both did.

So how is the business tracking at the moment?

We know that this year has been huge in terms of new contracts/partnerships contracts and MOU's. All of which are a crucial first step BEFORE we see revenue. So we will leave it to managment to keep the regular updates flowing via the ASX and the 4C's are designed as quarterly cashflow updates so we can piece things togther as the year rolls on.

Anyone who is invested here will understand what the business does, and for those still learning on completing DD check this video out for a sample of one of the very many areas of design we are doing work in:

Now for the exciting stuff.

No one will disagree that Apple has been at the forefront of tech over the last 15 years. I remember my first ipod around then.

We saw the imac, the ibook, ipad, iphone...and recently the smart watch.

But what has Apple been working on that is the next big monumental jump in tech?

Now take 5mins to watch this:

And so Apple introducers the LIDAR scanner. Light Detection and Ranging.

Self driving cars already use this tech, and its been around since the 60's as a concept. Measuring distances and depth by beaming out a laser and mesuring the distance with a sensor.

This is not some one day maybe in the future we will have this concept, this is actually well advanced and its coming to us all right now.
    A number of weeks ago Apple relased the iphone 12, which contains the first ever Apple LIDAR scanner built in. See this for more info:

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/lidar-apple-iphone-12-pro-pro-max-faq-what-it-can-do-now-future/

This talks about the many applications including the 3D maps of the entire world being created right now. The entire world is being digitized....and this will require software for designers to help bring products and concepts to market....and guess what gang....this is what VR1 are busy becoming an absolute market leader in....not some time in the future, not in 5 years time....but right now.

Sit down, re read all of the VR1 ASX announcements since the start of the year.....and then you will join me in my absolute belief that this will be a multi billion dollar market cap company, leading the world in so many different AR/VR/XR segments.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 130800 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 559 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.