WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The real deal, page-55

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    So the ever-faithful rampers got together on a thread one day and decided the company was worth $0.5 Billion. What nonsense.

No you're talking the nonsense as 1. it is clear you have no clue about P&Gs philosophy on takeovers (or any large company for that matter) and 2. if a company can get to $200mill marketcap on association with a major alone, what do you think it would do to the marketcap once an attempted multinational conglomerate takeover became evident? I don't ramp, I am very realistic, but I can tell you this, if P&G came with an offer at the time, then yeah, I wouldn't parted with my shares for anything less than $500mill. So no I didn't get together with ever-faithful rampers to get to this figure, that's my own belief based on my own experience with takeover targets and attempts. But that was never going to happen. Whether $500mill or $250mill, it makes ZERO financial sense for P&G to have attempted a takeover. Maybe you can explain to me why they would want to pay $500mill up-front when it would take 15 years to recover it?

You're right it's all HotCopper's fault..

I've always argued HC does not influence share prices as much as others argue, so not sure where you're heading here. You're not one of those people who paints everyone with the same brush are you?

More pictures everybody, that should drive the company to profitability!!!

You're clueless imo. OBJ will be profitable within the year. That's my prediction.
    Last edited by makattack: 19/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.