BMN 2.54% $3.07 bannerman energy ltd

the real definition of a loser

1. 144 Posts.
    The BMN posters taking personal shots at Tibbs can only be described as pathetic losers who don't take responsibility for their actions. They really don't have a clue as to the real reason they lost.

The market has no tolerance for anyone with a victim mentality. If you don't take 100% responsibility for your actions, you WILL lose your capital.

I know Tibbs, in fact I've known him all his life. And I can tell you this ... EVERY SINGLE time Tibbs posted that he was travelling ... he WAS travelling. And most of the times he travels to remote areas, often with poor Internet access.

So to those delusional amateurs who blame Tibbs for their loss ..... WAKE UP and look in the mirror !!

It was YOU who decided WHAT to buy.
    It was YOU who decided WHEN to buy.
    It was YOU who decided what PRICE to pay.
    It was YOU who decided the SIZE of your holding
    It was YOU who decided not to manage your RISK with a stop loss.

If you are honest you will admit Tibbs had NOTHING to do with your loss. If you can't see this, I suggest you donate your capital to Vinnies, because you surely will end up donating it to the markets.

Every single loss we take offers a learning opportunity. But you MUST take 100% responsibility, or you will COMPLETELY miss the opportunity to learn.

The definition of a REAL loss is when you lose and learn nothing about yourself or the markets.

Cheers

ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.080(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $539.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.17 $3.17 $3.07 $1.471M 474.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3298 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.10 16251 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.