FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

the real indicator

1. 108 Posts.
    Dear friends

Before we start worrying about the current price movements let's remember that the real indicator will be the top 20. Despite any downward price movement, if that top 20 does not change signficantly there is very little to worry about (imho).

There will always be delays in drilling projects. Those of us who have really done significant research and work on this stock have strong conviction and will continue to hold because we already have clarity - we know where they have come from, what they are trying to achieve - delays, problems with marinetraffic.com, all of this becomes reasonably immaterial. Those who are exiting do not believe in the story and the potential, and this may be because they do not have solid research to back their conviction (extremely important imho), or they have changed their mind on the outlook (why at this stage is beyond me) or they were simply speculators who were looking for a quick buck (which hasn't worked out for them).

Without doing the work you will not have the conviction you need to stay the course with the eye on the prize (unless you are just stubborn :-).

Good luck to all. The recent price movement for me means we are really close - whether that is a couple of weeks or a couple of months does not matter to me - until they say 'we have changed our minds and are not going to drill' the upside and outlook has not changed.

Lots of love!

puff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.