EMC 3.70% 13.0¢ everest metals corporation ltd

The Real Motive, page-9

1. 5,447 Posts.
    Confirmed my own thoughts,research and observations.Also mirrors history and the way empires are run.To relate it to the stockmarket and the economy,dare I?,the delinking of gold from the $US in 1996 was one example of the plan surfacing.Those in the know quickly sold off their country's gold.The empires' currency is one of the most important components;in the Roman Empire one of the biggest crimes was forgery of the currency.The currency is used as a weapon to control the provinces of the empire.The local currency is quickly destroyed[ourA$!!!] and replaced with the empire coinage.The distribution of power is the complicated part as you need governors in each area[little Johnny Howard and Tony Blair]and a method of keeping the people happy......the colliseum!!!!TV,Movies,Real Life programs,sport etc,etc.These programs of course are made in Rome[Hollywood].
    BUT we are in 2002 and we have the internet,so the empire builders will have big problems if they wish to leave out the public.Hence we need a system where we have a say in what decisions are made at the centre of the empire.Will it be good enough to vote for Johnny or Tony,probably not.Religion does not get a mention in the article;what happens to that?One religion or many.This all begins to sound very expensive for those empire builders.I wish them luck,they will need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $24.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $110.8K 877.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65473 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 11713 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.