PLS 4.45% $2.79 pilbara minerals limited

The real power of PLS!, page-16

1. 8,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8182
    Nicholls5, I returned to bullish on PLS back at 25c when I was buying in again. Then in this cap raise I have thought it was excellent the entire time. Having cash totally derisks every aspect about the company.

Do I still think management made mistakes last year? Yes absolutely, but that is now the past and it is no time to dwell on the past. I even made a comment a few weeks ago about waiting for some money to come in from the sale of some shares in a private company to put into PLS while we were still in the 30's, and made the obvious comment that knowing my luck it would burst upwards before I got the chance (now there is a prediction I hated getting correct).

I've never questioned the resource, that I always thought was excellent, and now that the company has lots of cash as well, has a firm grip on future potential, and the upper hand in negotiating with people that are desperate for our product.
    What is there not to like right now? Even the small holders are getting a go this time in the cap raise, and raising at 38c, while the stock was trading at around that level, was really well done!!

Besides, doing the email group is letting me get to know people, speak to management more, keeping me out of mischief, and hopefully helping other people make more money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.79
Change
-0.130(4.45%)
Mkt cap ! $8.398B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.89 $2.92 $2.79 $56.11M 19.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 231594 $2.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.80 28889 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.