FML 0.00% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

the real reason for the capital raising?

1. 2,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    AND THE WORDS -to accellerate expansion into one of the largest producers in the WA GOLDFIELDS-That says why you want insto's in NOW.

READ THOSE WORDS AGAIN AND AGAIN and again.

HOW BIG are the largest producers in the GOLDFIELDS.
    100koz,200koz,more like 500koz

NOTICE it didn't say Coolgardie.IT SAID WA GOLDFIELDS

needing $40m now to keep momentum up-I don't think so.
    The current pace is like a speed run anyway.

Read this whole exercise as getting 15% into institutional hands to shore up the share register,with $15k for the mums and dads if their quick,but not too many mind.

To Those waiting for an elephant announcement-TO ME - THIS IS THE UN JORC VERSION-ELEPHANT ANNOUNCED to intellegent shareholders/insto's?Remember TI bought mainly with options at 15c/20c

A little bit of cash needed,maybe,but not $40m,but could you have got away with doing less to get the insto's mouths wetted,or wanted to?

You don't take 6 weeks to widen the mount access,without disrupting production from there in the short term,which will probably show in the next quarterly production figures.
    So get in first,get a few insto's keen and ready to mop up any loose shares after that quarterly announcement.

That keeps the company independent,provides an existing holding and institutional continual analysis of that and what's to come.EXPECT a lot more investment house analysis after this.What happens after that-greater than 10c easy is my bet.

Once again FML management have been straight up-as much as they can be in the current circumstances

DYOR-MY thoughts could all be a dream or a figment of an overactive mind,i'm stupid enough to follow them,hopefully your a lot smarter-DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 89599 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 27089 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.