EXS 0.00% 26.0¢ exco resources limited

the real risk, page-12

1. 15,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    Hippies i am no expert in the least.IMO, hegde fund is buying the 26 cent shares which they will give back to the A.F. at the eleventh hour for the .005 profit,the tax advatage of buying them @ .265 can only be known to them.
    Have you read the threads since the T/O ann was made ? alot has been covered/suggested there that you might find some answers for your questions. As to delisting EXS there are rules governing such. but I think once they have over 51% they will control the board I dont know how much they need to shut the doors.
    Not enough info from EXS management and a bias response statement has shrouded the move. Me i am in the dark room, holding and hoping :)
    The time frame i believe is NOV 2nd,and MAYBE they have an extension option to announce but I think it has to be two weeks before offer ends which I think would be the end of this week. Corrections please?
    NOELLYN "directors termination payments ? arent they reliant on SOL meeting their 90% ?"
    Sorry i should have re-read the announcemnet before asking I will return after reading it - AGAIN.
    and yes SOL can just write another cheque.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.