GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

the real scamsters and banksters, page-16

1. 6,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 611
    None Skol, absolutely none, that is obviously why America must be in full swing recovery as opposed to being on an inevitable collision course with austerity, you dont think any right minded bankster would attemp to collapse both EU & USA at the same time? They are after all trying to pillage as much as possible for as long as possible before it all falls apart.

All my family are in Europe and I have seem exactly what all these acts of theviery are doing to the middle classes, not to mention what will be left of my inheritance, of which I have no quibs with the property asset price correction, but the gangster stealth taxes being stolen to bail out bond holders is a totally different storynot to mention the outrageous fraud in the nationaisation o private debt & the blatant removal of democracy in both Italy & Greece is simply outrageous. & I thought our shamocracy was bad here, it doesnt matter a damn.

Hitler got to power through the financial suppression of Germany, I have no doubt that eventually a nationalistic nutter will get elected again for the very same reasons, Ireland might well prove the banksters undoing, as if Sinn Fein gain power, they actually have a private military wing to defend themselves from the banksters unlike Berlusconi & Papandreau. I'm not wishing for this outcome by any means, but they are threading a very fine line on how far the populations can be pushed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.