GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I'm sure you said the same when gold fell from 1000 to 700 Skol,...

1. 5,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 591
    I'm sure you said the same when gold fell from 1000 to 700 Skol, your arguements are limp & your technicals are even worse, even a novice like me can see you are talking baloney. You are calling the end of the gold rally on a short term corrective, not even a medium term corrective, show me any bubble in history that didnt have corrections along the way, even the blowoff tops have very sharp gyrations within them.

IMO, I dont believe gold is in a bubble I believe inversely the paper currency bubble is bursting. gold isnt going because of hyperinflation it is because of (heading toward hyper) devaluation of paper currencies, eventually someone will need to hit the reset button & we will have a new monetary system. but until then gold will stay rising & will go into a bubble, for sure it may well come back down here & maybe lower when we have a trustworthy monetary system.

We dont have hyperinfaltion from all the money printing, because it has already been spent & is just prevening a bond market collapse, a proverbial life support machine, you're odds of the fiat currency corpse getting up & doing the housework are very very slim.

I dont know whether I've been sucked in by a troll or if you are genuinely deranged, or maybe as many assert, a banksters propagandist. Either ways you lack any credibility in your consistently skewed arguements on the gold threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.