NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

the 'real' story so far and plan of action , page-43

1. 1,537 Posts.
    Below is from the ruling of 18 November 2008. It clearly indicates that their are different owners for Eerstegeluk and Nooitverwacht.

So, if two applications are made to the DMR as seems likely, perhaps we will get Eerstegeluk and the Beng get Nooitverwacht?

Personally, I would like to see Genorah give up some equity to Beng and then we take on the big boys, Xstrata and Anglo. That would maximise return for all the communities.

The research I have done clearly shows that Anglo is no angel whatsoever when it comes to mining activities in SA.

And it also indicates that perhaps, just perhaps, the Beng do not represent all community members across both farms and look like they are not even the owners of Eerstegeluk!

Ralph

------------------------------------------------------------
    [38] There is a difference between the farms Nooitverwacht and Eerstegeluk. Eerstegeluk according to the aforesaid Govt Notice R 9 of the Lebowa Government of 25 May 1990 fell within the area of jurisdiction of the Rhoka-Phasha Phokwane, Local Government whereas Nooitverwacht was the property of the community. The first respondent submitted a document entitled: Consultation with Lawful Occupier in respect of Application for a Prospecting Right. It was in respect of Eerstegeluk, De Goedeverwachting 15 and Nooitverwacht. It shows that some people of Kgosi Nkosi squat on Eerstegeluk and that Nooitverwacht Farm belongs to Kgosi Nkosi. It also indicates that the Ga Phasha Tribal Authority had no objection to the grant of the prospecting right. There is no dispute on the papers that Mr. Mphalele together with Mr. van Schalkwyk and Mr. Mohale visited chief Nkosi on 3 February 2007. It can be accepted that the chief was informed that an application would be made for prospecting rights over the relevant properties. It can be accepted that the chief and Mr. Mphanga made it clear that they did not support the application. It is clear that at all relevant times and as a result of a visit to the
    chief the chief and Mr. Mphanga were aware of Genorah?s intention to apply for prospecting rights over the relevant properties. In my view there was compliance with section 16(4).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.