NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Avarive stated, "Ps I just wish that Genotah would give the Beng...

1. 1,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Avarive stated,

"Ps I just wish that Genotah would give the Beng a similar cut (5%) and we negotiate forward. Just how greedy are these guys not to share?"

Wouldn't the communities be double dipping if you gave the court applicants further shares? Bear in mind that everybody is putting themselves up as the legal representatives of the same communities?

I'm not sure how accurate the figures are, but on the basis that information was posted here and reportedly sourced from Landau, if the communities presently controlled 5% of Genorah Resources and a further 26% was being held in trust for when the company was fully diluted to satisfy BEE requirements, then that holding would be worth a significant amount of money.

Just how many people make up these communities? I would imagine that they would be wealthier than us if they worked together and backed the player that was prepared to develop these resources sooner rather than later.

Besides the socio-economic benefit to the communities associated with jobs, education, health care, roads, key infrastructure, water, electricity, etc, just how much are they entitled to receive considering they bring absolutely no expertise or financial backing to the table on these massive projects?

Stagman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.