NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Newminerthanks for your best wishes.Waiting to see how...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Newminer

thanks for your best wishes.

Waiting to see how Angloplats will qualify their announcement re the Garatau legal challenge in order to save face.

Maybe heads will roll?

The only feedback received is that Garatau is not lost and its value once details are released will be a BIG surprise. That's why there has been so much fuss to recover the "lost property".

I do not feel sorry for downrampers who have exited. That's what happens when you panic.It was not PL's fault re AngloPlat news. He knew nothing!

In my opinion Alex C will get such a shock when the BFS and announcements are released that his follows will ask questions re the quality of his research and judgement.....especially after his trip to the Eastern Limb where he saw with his own eyes the future prospects of NKP.

D & D subscribers are lucky that PL froze all trading in NKP. This will assist them in recovering any capital losses.In fact they may make a ton by staying on the register.

Next Top 40 will show little action due to the freeze.

The above are my views.

Suggest that you follow Balilow as he appears to be well versed on events past and future. Go back and check his June prediction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.