ZNO 0.00% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

The real test

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    14 days ago I had a daughter and son inlaw wanting to return home from Europe. They live in France and for two weeks previous they travelling in Italy and Spain on business . They felt trapped as borders were closing and knew the Pandemic could see them isolated indefinitely so decided to make a dash home to NZ.
    As Zoono goes everywhere with them I said to increase the amount they apply, spray your hair, body and clothes with Z-71 before you leave the house each day and before you leave for the airport to travel. The route to return to NZ was Nice, London , Dubai, Bali, Auckland. On the leg Dubai to AUCKLAND an Asian man sat next to my son in-law constantly coughing, causing concern my son in-law asked with he and my daughter could be moved however the plane was full. Prior to leaving each airport they recoated with Zoono and also sprayed in the nasal region to coat the nasal hairs.
    12 days into isolation at my home they are called 6 times within 2 days by health officials as increased cases have been reported within 2 meters of where they were sitting on that flight. We believe the reason they were contacted so many times is because they were the closest passengers to the infected person, others close by have contracted the virus though my kids have escaped it.
    This is a real life situation and we are convinced Zoono prevented them being infected, prior to arriving I had the house fogged with Zoono for the first time and amazingly normal allergies my wife and I get this time of year haven’t happened.
    My sharing this experience because it’s real and we as a family feel grateful we have found this product when we did. Only wish I had followed the shares 6 months ago

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $6.187K 220.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17983 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 304864 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.