5million sounds a bit steep! It could only be ever sold as an...

1. 18,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    5million sounds a bit steep! It could only be ever sold as an "artifact" as I believe the taste of coco cola has a patient on it. I can not verify that, but I'm sure I heard it once on a documentary about coca cola.

Also found a few things you can do with Coca Cola other than drinking... Will have to try out number 7.

1. In many U.S. states the highway patrol carries two gallons of coke in the trunk to remove blood stains from the highway after a car accident.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in coke removes stains from vitreous china.

4. To remove rust spots from chrome bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled up piece of aluminum foil dipped in Coke.

5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coke over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Apply a cloth soaked in Coke to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coke into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the coke for scrumptious brown gravy.

8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coke will help loosen grease stains.

9. It will clean road haze from your car windshield.

The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid and it’s pH is 2.8. Coke will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. To carry concentrated Coca-Cola syrup, the commercial truck must use the Hazardous Material place cards reserved for Highly Corrosive Materials. It has been said that the distributors of coke have been using Coke to clean the engines of their trucks for over 30 years.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.