the real tou4u, did you ever post it ?

1. 134 Posts.
    Subject re: concrete evidence -olive
    Posted 26/07/04 14:03 - 34 reads
    Posted by T0U4U
    Post #118731 - in reply to msg. #118726 - splitview

"Certainly He, with great sense of humour permit few million jews to exist as well, but without peace. "

The joke is on us Msaed1948. A few million pesky Jews surrounded by over 200 million of us arabs, and we cant kick their asses after so many tries.

Why is Allah so unkind?
    -----------------------

Subject re: concrete evidence - vsb
    Posted 26/07/04 17:51 - 41 reads
    Posted by T0U4U
    Post #118782 - in reply to msg. #118770 - splitview

"they are still trying rabbe, and they will succide, hope I don't need to employ my boot after the dust settles, at the moment I have no interest, but if they come too close, then I may angage (that is after you rabbe, are long gone)"

Right on VSB. I'm all for destroying those horrible Jews. They are terrible people. Mind you, they havent done anything wrong other than wanting to merely exist, but we arabs cant allow that. The Jews dont play fair. Dont they know they arent supposed to fight back? DOnt they know they are supposed to lie down and allow us muslims to destroy them?
    I myself am going to do a heroic thing. I shall strap a few kilograms of tnt on to my neighbours 10 y.o son, and I shall make the ultimate sacrifice by allowing him to detonate himself hopefully in a school or bus where the children of satan ( I am talking about Jews here vsb, in case you didnt get my drift ) attend, and hopefully kill many many of them for allah's sake. No sacrifice is too great for allah (as long as its someone elses kids doing the dying of course).

Yes VSB, we will one day succide (your spelling vsb, not mine). I am looking forward to putting on my leather boots and stepping on a few old jewish men and women as well as jewish children, just like we did back in Poland, during the good old days. Do you remember those days VSB? Not like today. Those bloody Jews wont sit there and take it anymore. Unfair bastards.

Rabbe ( once again, your spelling, not mine ) T0U4U.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.