88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Hi guys, first post for me on HC so i'll try not to make it a...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi guys, first post for me on HC so i'll try not to make it a dud.

I've been watching the action and took a long position at 4.2c. I don't understand people being surprised it sold off yesterday, regardless of buy the rumour sell the fact. If I get a chance to take a profit and hold a free carry position on the IRR I'm going to grab it with both hands. I'm sure that I'm not alone, and I think that is what we just saw with this "permeability superhighway" announcement just made, with a lot of those who got in at a lower price.
    So my point is, there are going to be a lot of people selling part of their position into the IRR, and a lot post the IRR I would imagine (both institutional and retail). Most people want to de-risk, even fundamental long term holders don't they? So conservative people, who see the real value in 88E are still going to be mass sellers on the release of the IRR too, purely because the swift rise of it gives them the opportunity for no risk.

Sorry if I'm being captain obvious or not really getting the debate here about the real value and the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $17.86K 6.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
226 344974338 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 612981114 227
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.