ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

the real yaqona is back, page-3

1. 1,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Mangels
    Do you behave any better,
    In the past few months i doubt there has been a bigger down ramper on this site as you.
    You need to grow up, a few months back you were praising these people and asking them for their opinions as to whether this stock was worth holding. You were given so much information about ESG, Information which to me would make you happy to hold these shares, But all you do is complain. I think you are pi55ed off at them because the info they gave out has made you hold onto your shares and you are most probably wishing you had sold 2 months ago.
    Thats your fault we all make our own decisions, nobody should influence your decision to buy or sell.
    IMO and I'm no expert but what I see, What I hear and most importantly to me, my gut tells me I will make money in this company.
    For those reasons I don't bag it, I may not like some of the things they do, but it's my company and I know it will get there in the end.
    But mangels if you don't have patients please sell cause I'm sick of your down ramping

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.