IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

the realignment

1. 9,081 Posts.
    Are stars, planets, heavenly bodies and celestial phenomenon aligning for PRR? Maybe, but I honestly don't know as my astrological knowledge is very limited.

However, PRR's technicals are now flashing a buy signal with the strong move into the 20's today and the powerful break beyond 17c now looks ancient history.

Now with the nasaq listing officially earmarked for September there should be plenty of interest in this stock. The current newsletter is a timely reminder of all the "goodies" PRR is yet to bestow on the "Party Faithful".

I would venture to say that perceived roadblock of 28c - the recent placement price taken up by many (including me) - is destined to be swept away as 2012 unfolds and PRR soars to new highs.

cVac appears to have all of the hallmarks of a successful enterprise, although nothing is certain until all of the testing is done and PRR with its additional irons in the fire is not just a one trick pony.

Yes, there is positive aligning taking place and as more become cognizant of this and see the potential of this stock gradually becoming unlocked .

I foresee attractive price gains in the offing for savvy PRR investors and traders as this year unfolds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.