RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

The ReAppDx / Sleepcheck grassroot campaign

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1340

I'm feeling unusually alert today, thanks to my coffee, so I'll write a bit more than usual today. Hope no one gets bored by the long text....

It's an exciting time to hold shares in RAP. It has the products, unique in its ability to remotely diagnose respiratory illness. It is accurate, affordable and scalable. It has signed up local commercial deals, and is progressing well on its international ones.

The remaining hurdle and doubt which haunt many current holders, and many would-be investors, is whether uptake will be adequate and speedy enough to make RAP investment grade. So this is the question I would like to address today, with the help of everyone here.

So is there a way to make RAP investment grade, like a big success story quickly? Like Afterpay? Is there a way to expedite uptake of ResAppDx and Sleepcheck?

Some would ask: maybe, but it will take money to advertize. And that is going to drive RAP broke, and cause another cap raise.

Even so, the question is, should RAP really spend big to drive a major advertizing campaign? Is it worth the money? Will that work?

I don't think so. Because I don't think it'll work.

Remember, our target audience is GPs

GPs are extremely time-poor. If we listen to an ad on the radio, or on the newspaper, we may pay attention for 5 seconds, and then we'll quickly dismiss it as irrelevant and forget it. If we see promotion mail-outs or faxes, we won't even spend one second before we throw it into the rubbish bin. Most doctors, including myself, don't see sales reps now, because we regard them as biased and no better than used car salesman. That is the case, even before COVID19 hit.

So now you'll think, GPs being a pretty hard bunch to please and sell to, RAP must be doomed then?

The answer to that question is no. We are not doomed.

And indeed, a promotion campaign can be highly successful. And it can be totally free too.

IMO we, as shareholders, hold to key. We are the answer.

Perhaps people don't yet realize, that general practice is actually very much a people's business. Whilst we have no time to hear and see ads, we spend a lot of time, many hours everyday listening to our patients. If you have a problem, we listen. If you have a suggestion, we listen. If you need anything at all, we listen.

So that leads to my point tonight. Yes, you've guessed it......

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2286/2286674-a3fd0c12f1ed9b2a2794d11185a81d9f.jpg

Yes. Collectively as patients, and shareholders, we represent a signficant and effective marketing force to promote ResAppDx and Sleepcheck to GPs.

People don't realize this yet, but I assure you. We are!

For instance, if any of you happen to be unlucky enough to develop any cough or any respiratory symptoms this winter, and end up needing telehealth, you can alert the doctor that ResAppDx is now available. You can point out to him/her, that research supports the utility and accuracy of ResAppDx. Before he becomes sceptical, show the doctor the actual evidence that you have read, that ResappDx is amazingly accurate for both adults: https://www.resapphealth.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/1922018.pdf and children: https://www.resapphealth.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/1839903.pdf. Print these PDF's out and drop these to his office. That way he'll not forget. With that evidence in black and white, you can press your point even further, that you would be much more reassured of the diagnostic accuracy within the telehealth context, if ReaAppDx is used. The doctor may then tell you that he doesn't know how to access or use it. Then you can tell him, that he can join Healthdirect for free, if he's not already using it. Then the people at Healthdirect (Coviu) should be able to show him how to use it.

Similarly, for those of you who are snorers, or suspected snorers, whilst you can download Sleepcheck yourself from the Appstore, it would be even better to consult your doctor about your snoring and your concern that you may have sleep apnoea. Then the doctor will likely advise you that perhaps you could do a sleep study. But then, he will quickly add that, perhaps it's not such a good idea currently because of COVID19.... Then, you can say to the doctor, that you have read about a digital tool called Sleepcheck, and that it's as accurately as the home sleep study. Then, the doctor will go wide-eyed, and before his sceptism take hold, you can point him to some good research https://www.resapphealth.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/2049069.pdf. Print this PDF out and drop this to his office. That way he'll not forget. With that evidence in black and white, he will hopefully agree with you that Sleepcheck would be worth a try, being non invasive and relatively cheap. You can then go ahead and use Sleepcheck, and make an appointment to review the result with your doctor. Then, when you tell him the result, you can also tell him how convenient and user friendly the whole experience of Sleepcheck was, and that you're a very happy customer.

The effect of all this, on the GP, is beyond anything that any paid advertizing campaign can achieve.

Because your GP will listen to you. I'm pretty sure of it. Give it a try if you don't believe me.

Of course, I'm not suggesting that you should fake it all and see the doctor just to sell our products. That would not be ethical. But if you have a genuine illness, and you were going to see your doctor anyway, for your cough, or for your snoring, then you may as well kill 2 birds with one stone. That is, get diagnosed and treated, as well as sell our products, all at the same time.

Does that sound reasonable? Please feel welcome to comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.