ORP 0.00% 5.4¢ orpheus uranium limited

the reason why orp went up, page-13

1. 33 Posts.
    i will put my 2 bobs worth in cos this discussion just a continuation of what i reckin is the problem with oropa.

its all about quality of management and credibility or lack of it in them. we have been given no news in past months. they have given us nothing new about the project and they have been drilling now for for another couple of months since they gave the only up date this year for total 6 months drilling.

with gold price now close to all time high you would think they would be putting out something if there was something to report, but nothing happening. if they really have so much gold in pfs why they are not doing anything about it now while gold price so high. the lights are on but nobody home as far as im concerned.

why did price go up last week, cos i reckin they are now trying to get some more money, im sure they are running out now and that is against all you guys comments that they have plenty (gazzat - enough for 12 months, rogue trader - enough for few months, olympian - no need for funds).

as i stated before i reckin they are due to run out in next few weeks so we shall see who is right about that. they are due to put out annual report soon that will force them to report something soon.

also i hope they have to put out disclosure on why share price spiked cos that will make them say something.

i have a pitance of my original investment but i want these guys held accountable they are directors of a listed company they continue to make a mockery of asx obligations by non disclosure of what they are doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $3.096K 57.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 9770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.