ORP 1.35% 7.5¢ orpheus uranium limited

the reason why orp went up, page-3

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    U sound like a newbie to this game Gazza. Obvioulsy not around in the days of Tasminex, International Mining and the like haha.

What we have to remember is ORP has its own epithermal play already with bonanza grade hits just down the road but on ice atm til they get their bread and butter going. So expect this kinda reporting here later as well ..... so long as our pirate captains are happy to keep it all intact for us to get some crumbs too.

The ONLY worry for mine is we that dont end up with a bottom of the harbour here like SBS early days.

Meanwhile cos Ima optimist, sniped a few more today as it moved to retest the recent break. Reckon we'll soon know what this is all about cos TIMING pivots due as well.

Sensationally cheap emerging gold producer for mine at about one -tenth the peer group average for similar size new producers 18 months ahead of it ...... the BIG Q is, will they let us stay on board til production time ???

(Oh and I keep ignoring our first pass 18 radiometric anomalies next to PDN's new U-mine in Malawi)

Either this is the biggest scam on earth or I am gonna make a coupla easy million bucks out this within 18 months into a y2011 golden year target.

Core + trading MO takes the risk out of it ... but I am still buying for core so havent had much chance to start reducing the holding costs haha

EXTREMEST VALUE BUY for mine IFFFFF the boyz are honest injuns and know what their DUTIES TO SHAREHOLDERS are.

IMBOOC

PS rah rah rah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.