KAR 1.72% $1.48 karoon energy ltd

the recent past

1. 2,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Anyone remember these bold posts from 30 August:-

There is no conspiracy theory - lets face it,this stock/company has been overhyped. Like those Internet stocks back in th 90s, reality has set in. As predicted this Closed down below $4 today despite what the good Dr will have you believe. My guess is this will close around 3.70 tomorrow and we will be lucky if this doesn't drop below $3 next week. I won't hold my breath for any good news coming out - they will prob come out with the same crap they normally come out with ie more delays, hoping for farmout yadayada - market getting tired of their crap.

and:-

I also get a sense that they no-one in this environment is happy to commit to investing in their Brazil project - lets face it, BHP has already come out and called the end of the commodity boom, who in their right mind would now want to invest in a potential field! - KAR has clearly missed the boat and now they seem to be clutching at straws - read their announcements, they are now "hoping" to get an investment - prob down at the Church everyday praying for a miracle!

and there were other sceptics but where are they now? Egg on face for those down ramping sceptics. Anyone for some humble pie?

ANZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.025(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $1.172B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.49 $1.46 $4.698M 3.195M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7026 $1.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 24874 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.