LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

So i have been warning about the coming REE crunch and one by...

1. 3,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    So i have been warning about the coming REE crunch and one by one REE start starving for cash. Let me emphasize to you all REE development is a very very tough business. People often tell I am invested in a company such and such because it has a wonderful deposit the very best in the world and fact is having the best deposit is simply not good enough. What about technolgy? Did you guys know how much money needs to be raised in order to develop the technology alone? If you don't have a China helping you the cost goes into hundreds of millions.

Trust me i have witness companies PISSED HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS down the drain right under the shareholders nose and Shareholders are none the wiser.

Then what about transport what about infrastructure? Have they considered how much it cost to build the road, clearing the land mark connecting electricity? What about sources of chemicals? Sure a company can build their own plant to make one chemical but what about the other chemicals involved? The chemistry involved is so complex.

Let me emphasize to you guys seriously RIGHT NOW NOBODY wants to invest in rare earth. The doors has shut down and one by one Ree Companies in Australia will either collapse or get massively diluted in China partnership

The domino has started falling.

1) ORM taken Over by Conglin Yue aka Australian Citizen by a frontman for Chinea Conglomerates

2) NTU Swallowed up by Conglin Yue

3) Arafura about to be Swallowed up by China.

4) Peak Resources - Managing Director Suddenly resigns.

Who is Next? Let time tell the story.

Lynas is the only company to survive this crunch combine with their alliance with Sojitz. As Rare Earth companies collapse around the world and Australia. Lynas is already well ahead often the learning curve research development into heavy REE for Duncan. Provide we survive this crunch ourselves and in my opinion we will (Backed by my hard earn dollars) the future for Lynas is looking bright indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.82 $6.68 $12.37M 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 7217 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.