Whereu, I have supplied references to where you can find what...

1. 26,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Whereu, I have supplied references to where you can find what the Scriptures say. Judge for yourself how you choose to respond. If as it seems you are inclined to judge whether God is just or not, I would be very reluctant to offer any recommendations other than to give it your keen attention.

Whereu doesn't know whether or not God is just because in scripture there are so many contradictions related to the subject - for this reason I don't blame you for your reluctance to make recommendations. One of the problems I think is that you expect me to understand precisely what you are getting at by just quoting scripture. More often than not it appears to me that you are not interested in the questions under discussion but more in preaching your favourite themes.
    Never mind MrGordon, It's pointless perusing this further. Either I have explained my position badly or it is you who is pulling my leg.

"Also which God are you referring to? Allah, The Jewish God, The Roman Catholic God.... or any of them?
    --------

Okay I get it... your pulling my leg!"

Absolutely, not pulling your leg.

Allah, The Jewish God, The Roman Catholic God. And let's add the JW God.

They are very different and insist on different criteria for God.

Muslims: Allah is their God. There is no God, but God and Mohamed is his messenger. The route to God is directly though God (Allah). Authority on earth: none, officially at any rate.

Roman Catholic God: God is a Trinity. One in three and three in one (Father, Son, Holy Spirit). Jesus is part of a Trinity Godhead and is divine. The route to God is through the Son. Authority on earth: The Vatican Lead by the Pope.

Jehovah's Witnesses: God: Jehovah. Jesus is the Son, but also the Archangel, Michael. The route to God is through Jesus. Authority on earth: The Watchtower under the control of the Governing Body.

May others...

Of course these lists are not complete about the respective Gods, but are presented to highlight differences that contribute to making then mutually exclusive.

These are hardly the same Gods and it would take a huge stretch to say that they are. So does that matter? And if it does which one (or ones if there is more than one) qualifies?

It is a question that I think all theists need to confront, not just JWs. I ask you specifically because you evangelize on this forum.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.