Check it for yourself and tell me if I have it wrong. Would you...

1. 3,979 Posts.
    Check it for yourself and tell me if I have it wrong.
    Would you mind terribly if I try to show you how you have it wrong and a little bit right?

Biblically speaking, every human is Created in the likeness or image of God. That image is in the form of the nature of God himself, His spiritual reality is also a part of the spiritual reality of each human, regardless of what they believe or how they behave. If God is immortal then so too are humans because of this spiritual component or attachment to their physical reality.

Destruction, death, hell fire, etc, are descriptives for the state of a spirit or soul when it does not recognise God or following His word. It is considered to be the equal of to physical death to be distanced from God.

So, destroyed is what the individual does to their own spirit in the sense that they have not placed it nearer to God. It is not an absolute term. It is a term of state, such as in educated and uneducated, living and dead, distant and near, destroyed and built.

So the words in the Bible do say this and that but the one who reads it then needs to put it in context.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.