AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hi j61034322,You said: "I just hope this time your chart is...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi j61034322,

You said: "I just hope this time your chart is coming thru the last one got me all shook up ,"

Shook up because it didn't happen immediately?

NATURE OF STOCKS - CONTAINS RISK
    Well, first it is important to know that you are investing in what can be said as a bio-tech/pharma stock which carries risk as well as good potential if any of its projects materialise, as profit potential can be several times earnings.

DANGER OF STOCK MISMATCH
    Secondly, we must also remember that we must actually match our investments to our risk profile, as any mismatch will lead to difficulties later on in coping emotionally with our stocks as prices do move up and down. There are good times and bad times, and we do not know exactly when the bottom will come in, although we do have technical signs when it happens. So it is important to be in the stock when the bottom comes, otherwise we might well miss the bottom.

CHECK YOUR ASSET ALLOCATION
    Thirdly, in our investment portfolio, if you are a balanced investor, you would have around 60:40 portfolio of aggressive to defensive stocks as a general rule of thumb, to spread your risks around ie. some 40% investments in income generating defensive products such as cash management trusts or funds, fixed interest products such as bonds and bank bills, while 60% are invested in aggressive stocks , both in local domestic and international shares and in property trusts/funds. You need to have a proper asset allocation to your risk tolerance and risk profile.

TECHNICAL CHARTS ARE LONG TERM

Here is the latest chart to round up what has been posted in the past and recently and what we are discussing here as well:

Fourthly, the charts shown are long term chart patterns- they are not for short term, so far, only the symmetrical triangle pattern chart I have shown is for the short term.There has been no change to the long term big W pattern and cup with a handle pattern as shown in the past.

SIGN OF THE TIMES-200 day simple moving average
    Fifth, we find signs of improvement as compared to the past 4 months, because prices have finally gone above the 200 day simple moving average that every long term investor will take as an indication to hold the stock - crossing the 200 day simple moving average is a technical indicator or filter used by investors to scan or filter for stocks that are bullish, and POH has since gone above the 200 sma some time ago as shown on the chart.

NO SURE THING, ONLY PROBABILITIES
    That said, there is always the chance that the breakout may not occur or the test of the ascending triangle is to the downside, though the crossing of the 200 day sma and the movement of the MACD above the zero horizontal line on the WEEKLY chart gives rise to some sense of expectation.

Hope this is of some help. I wish you the all the best in your investment. Please read the disclaimer below my signature line, thanks.

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.366K 455.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 99145902 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22467224 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.