AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hi PoS,Thanks again, and thanks for all those exciting...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi PoS,

Thanks again, and thanks for all those exciting fundamental and informative aspects of POH that never fail to encourage the long term investors to keep the faith!

One more thing I forgot to say is that if prices fall back to the 200 day sma, which it may do in the process of bottoming as prices do move up and down, reverting to the mean always, long term investors will be looking to buy when prices touch the 200 day sma and bounce back up because the 200 day sma is taken to be the long term bullish support.

In an extended rally, retracements back to touch the 200 day sma followed by a rebound from off the 200 day sma is taken to be continuation technical buys - these are opportunities for those who like to buy on dips - as long as the 200 day sma is pointing strongly up, and prices touch the 200 day sma and rebound.

The patient investor who waits for both the 200 day sma and the price trend to move synergically upwards together will be well rewarded.

These are pointers for the longer term picture- there is no effort to forecast next week's immediate move, we haven't talked about that so far yet - because for POH, as a bio-tech/pharma stock, the best potential would be harvested over the longer term due to its nature of business.

I think we have had discussed technicals and charts for quite in depth, and so I had better stop here, and let others to chip in. Cheers!

Please read the disclaimer below my signature line, thanks.

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.366K 455.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 99145902 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22467224 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.