TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

The result, page-49

1. 10,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    depends who wants out. some will look at this as an opportunity to cash in and move onto other projects that are moving on the sp front i.e. bkt or the lithium front and follow boyle i.e. adv .
    on the other hand there will be others that will wanna average down as they now see a future, at least in the short.
    others, like myself, will see the period leading up to payment day for offer as a time when the sp can be pushed to encourage holders in buying so opportunites could present for trading i.e. vpc. ive only got my nominal 80 shares so if the sp indicates will be back in.
    I don't know what the intentions are from the new players on the registry...... the aim is to keep all options open. Ive seen these scenarios succeed and also fail. the key is to be open minded and remember us holders are least of the corporate worlds priorities, except for when they want us to stump up cash
    happy for ton to regenerate as one of the most entertaining stock for the sheer volume of posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.