WOW 0.84% $34.64 woolworths group limited

CP, Shame you didn't find the cheese section. They don't have a...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    CP, Shame you didn't find the cheese section. They don't have a lot but they do have some gooduns. My favourite is basically a copy of Blue Castello but way cheaper.
    I shop Aldi and am more than happy with it. The biggest problem I find is that you also have to go to Wow or Coles as a top up, as, whilst Aldi is great for the staples they are a tad lacking overall. Their meat is very good ( I am a chef in a past life) and well priced. F & V mediocre but most does the job and once again tends to be well priced. Some of the weekly specials can be great but as with all these things there can be some crap.
    Having said all the above I am actually a WOW employee and can see why they are having trouble. When I first started around four years ago I could not believe how much like the public service it was. Over the past few years I have been gobsmacked at the money that I see wasted on almost a daily basis. It really is unbelievable. From what I have seen WOW needs to sort out a lot of their internal systems before they can move forward again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$34.64
Change
0.290(0.84%)
Mkt cap ! $42.31B
Open High Low Value Volume
$34.34 $34.78 $34.31 $68.58M 1.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8112 $34.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$34.65 22000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.