MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Ho-hum - we know Thunderbird ....... but I haven't found an...

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Ho-hum - we know Thunderbird ....... but I haven't found an instance of a self proclaiming preacher amongst the chartists yet.

Perhaps you might not be so vague and give some examples to support your statement - if you really want to go down that path again.

What I have found is a group of people who are quite skilled at what they do (and that's not coming from them)who don't mind taking the time out to post charts and answer questions for interested newbies to their craft.

What I or others glean (or ignore) from their charts is our choice. You and others, of which I don't think there are many, with their heads buried in fundamentalism can always ignore what the chartists post - that is your choice.

I don't think it has changed much since a similar debate, when appreciation for chartists was overwhelming.

Perhaps you could post some insight into the way you see MEO going. I, for one, would appreciate that.

Please don't use the MEO forum for your witch hunting - save that for your BTA posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.