ARV 5.88% 1.6¢ artemis resources limited

Face it mate we were all duped. Mistruths on time lines,...

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Face it mate we were all duped. Mistruths on time lines, approvals/permits, potential quality of plays, spending, etc etc. Carlow still not drilled out and not actually looking that good anyway. Gambling on Patterson's with money they don't have. here's a hint- even a hit like Greatlands will do f all for ARV. it's one hole in the middle of nowhere, years and way beyond their capability to develop. Best case flog it off to cover some of the bad debt taken to drill it. once the next 2 quarters of paychecks for the management are bankrolled there will be nothing left. If it was me I'd take the hit and recover that last22% of your capital before the next cr or the administrators will give you a lot less if not nothing. Now one can question the integrity of all through the last few years or simply dismiss it as a hapless bunch of blokes trying to build a dream that were caught unaware and unprepared many times over. Either way, I ignored the signs to my peril for far too long. Felt like weight off my shoulders getting out between 18 down to 11 for substantial 6 figure loss. There are plenty of good companies around doing great things with great projects being manipulated. Why give yourself greater potential to lose persevering with a co with silent incapable management, no money, and a track record of burning 10's of millions for no meaningful outcome?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $27.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $12.65K 772.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 571611 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 695535 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ 65250
Last updated 15.00pm 07/05/2024 ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.