CGP 6.78% 6.3¢ consegna group limited

Flying into Melbourne tomorrow for the AGM. Decided I didn't...

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Flying into Melbourne tomorrow for the AGM. Decided I didn't want to miss this one.

In terms of starting to get the brand awareness out there:

Great that shareholders can try Turbine at the AGM (another reason I'm glad I'm going). One of my friends who is also a holder of this stock who has tried it himself recently has said that it is great and the general consensus seems to be that the product is fantastic and is fairly positive so am excited to use it. Although I cannot speak on behalf of others, given what my friend said I think many investors after they try it at AGM will also be impressed by it. And that will also create some further word of mouth between people in the investment world somewhat hopefully lol.

A look at Michael Johnson on Twitter https://twitter.com/rhinomedceo

I know we all prefer ASX announcements and more formal agreements announced BUT:
    *Johnson confirmed A social media campaign will support the turbine campaign (7 Nov update)
    *Sleep technology is a growing market - we all know that though lol (31 Oct update)
    *”Went for a run with the new turbine this morning- brilliant!” (21 Oct)
    *Posted a picture with Mark O’Brien (lead cyclist) who also previously said he had a 5% watt increase of 30mins. It is obvious that Obrien is liking and supporting the product which may facilitate other athletes to get on board.
    *Annual sleep market revenues in the US are more than 30billion dollars (http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/58e58c04-2c0c-11e3-acf4-00144feab7de.html#axzz2kQ6MrVuh)

Scott Powers from RBS Morgans recommending the company and saying he also owns stock a confidence booster.
    Still very little on the screen on offer for oppies and someone been trying very hard in recent trading days to create selling pressure to get fills further down hit, probably at whatever cost to their own holding pocket because so many are holding tight imho

I have long said the potential here is very big. Bigger than a 40 or 50% profit gain and then a bye bye.. More like several baggers to come. 6c dirt cheap for where we could be next year imo. I was trading a few oppies for a little bit back in Oct. Wasn’t fortunate enough to get any CGPOA’s sub 1c, but am fortunate that I started buying from 1.2/ 1.3c in sept onwards but decided not to trade any anymore after it hit 4c because don’t want to risk ‘missing out’ on next big move which could happen at any time due to any development. I still don't know how successful the turbine will be but I do think many are underestimating the potential of the turbine and could be pleasantly surprised by the uptake of it imho. But do agree that the developments from next year into sleep area (snoring and sleep apnea) and wellbeing could add much bigger market cap value into the future for the company if/ when successful (hence why I plan to hold some of holding until at least end of 2014/ 2015 in search of these bigger % profits or buy them back). We'll wait and see what transpires but good luck to all. Got to be in to win it ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.