NXS 0.00% 20.0¢ next science limited

KwaidanRe your post: "Pick your sides carefully people......

1. 649 Posts.
    Kwaidan

Re your post: "Pick your sides carefully people... there's a lot more going on here than most of you could even dream of. This is going to get REAL interesting. My opinion only. "

Appreciate the comment and glad to se you back as shareholder but it's a bit cryptic for me i am afraid. As far as I am concerned things are already interesting!!

What matters to me with all this power wrangling going on is what LIKELIHOOD and IMPACT will it have on actual realisation (ie a deal) of FAIR VALUE for the company's assets.

Given your comment above about choosing sides carefully...do you have a view on what the different "sides" would mean for this realisation?

Cottee's blog is at least useful in that it will somewhat allow shareholders to hear one angle and might force the Board and Management to be transparent about the "other" side's position.

Without such information being available publicly I am afraid it is somewhat of a challenge to "choose sides". Any perspective on consequences of such a choice would be welcome as you seem to suggest you know more than you are letting on (apologies if that is a false assumption)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $16.10K 80.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53199 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.