GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

the rights issue, page-27

1. 11,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3710
    Hi Acreage, iani, Nosy,

Maybe I'm posting to much detail and its getting lost.

29 Sep 2010 - GGP terminates acquisition
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20100730/pdf/31rlrhvc62chfm.pdf

On page 12, "Significant events after balance date" it is notified that the original agreement has been terminated due to conditions precedent not being met and that both parties continue to negotiate in good faith to conclude a commercial transaction"

Original acquisition - all intervals on all acres with 48 producing wells and Reserves. Then for whatever the conditions precedent were, the parties fail to conclude a commercial transaction.

Subsequently its on again off again but does conclude a deal where WE DON"T HAVE ALL THE IINTERVALS (refer again to the attempted simple pictorial that tries to illustrate it), or the wells or the Reserves THAT ARE TIED TO THOSE WELLS!!! (remember they never got as deep as Wolfcamp).

When you take all of the annoucements together as my original reply to Nosy did - INSTEAD OF INDIVIDUAL POINT IN TIME ANNOUNCEMENTS - that is how I come to my conclusions.

Nosy - sure we can move on - but that doesn't mean I will not engage in discussion that clearly points out where you are selectively isolating information and ignoring other pieces to shine a spotlight of "look how they misled you" which while applauded by the mob has a lack of credibility to it - especially when you post the wrong URL - IMO.

So I will bow out of this discussion now - I've repeated the info enough times. Free hit time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.