This is a huge week for your campaign to fight the referendum to...

1. 12,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    This is a huge week for your campaign to fight the referendum to change our constitution. We have launched our new advertisements on TV and social media.
    This is my story, but it’s also your story – it’s the story of AustraIt’s about a great nation where you can come from anywhere and proudly call yourself an Aussie.
    It’s the story of my Australian family – a Warlpiri-Celtic woman married to a man who came from Scotland to make his home in Alice Springs.
    It’s the story of my ancient Aboriginal culture and modern Australia.

Most importantly, it’s the story every Australian must hear before they vote in the referendum on the divisive Voice.
    You and I both know that it doesn’t matter what backgrounds we come from, we are Australians first.
    My family – the Australian family – is strongest when we face our problems as one together, not two divided.
    That’s why you and I are fighting so hard against the divisive Voice.
    I don’t want there to be division in my family and I don’t want there to be division in my country.
    You can help make sure FAIR AUSTRALIA’s powerful ads telling this critical story are seen from one end of the country to the other.
    With your support they have already been seen hundreds of thousands of times and they’re having an impact already…
    …And with your contribution today to hitting the crucial $450 000 campaign advertising target you will help keep the momentum going even further!
    The short documentary we’ve made, called One, Together, is the story of my family and why changing the Constitution to enshrine racial division is a big deal and a bad idea.
    This is your chance to win this referendum by making sure every Aussie learns the truth about what it means.
    Your contribution will help put this important message in front of millions more Australians and run ads screens across the nation.
    Your investment today will keep these ads on air and help make sure Australia votes NO! to the divisive Voice.
    This is a massive battle for the future of our country and I am glad to be fighting alongside you.
    Yours in unity,
    Column 1
    Senator Jacinta Nampijinpa Price
    on behalf of FAIR AUSTRALIA
    Last edited by rocket973: 20/04/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.