PLS 0.00% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

The Rise and Rise of PLS, page-4

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    HI Oz, I haven't all ways agreed with your views but you offer a very balanced approach to PLS,but I am warming to your posts of late,keep up the good work. I, like you and many other PLS faithful, got the tip from one of our largest share holders(not many guesses needed to work that one out)on the TNG threads, about a small company who were looking at the Pilgangoora area in the Pilbara,the company name was not given,just DYOR on the former CEO. I managed to figure it out and bought $3k worth two weeks before one of the CRs. Doesn't sound like much of an outlay,but for a small business owner(just myself),who earned $23k last year and I live upstairs in my workshop,thats a fair outlay. I am currently up 1800% and have not sold a single share, I am quietly confidant that PLS will be mining in the next year or two, without being bought out, that being said if there was a T/O that would take away the guess work of when to exit, without missing any of the cream. I have learnt a lot in the past few years but I don't consider myself an educated investor, just very very lucky, right place right time with Lithium and this little gem PLS best of luck to all that hold,hope we all can retire early and follow our dreams

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.360B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.18 $3.08 $89.18M 28.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 940080 $3.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.11 223576 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.