The Rise of Social-Fi: Telegram's Emerging Role in Crypto Gaming

1. 10 Posts.
    I've been noticing an interesting trend lately - the boom of social-fi platforms, especially on Telegram. It's wild how messaging apps are becoming hotbeds for crypto innovation.There are a lot out there, but for some reason, I like Avacoin the most. It's a click-to-earn game right on Telegram, using the TON blockchain. You basically mine virtual gold by tapping. Simple, but kinda addictive.It got me thinking about how social media and crypto are meshing. We're seeing games, NFTs, and even DeFi stuff popping up in our chat apps. It's like the next evolution of mobile gaming, but with a crypto twist.Avacoin's not the only player, of course. There's a whole ecosystem brewing. Exchanges are taking notice too. I saw it listed on a few - Bitget, Gate, BingX, and probably others I missed. Bitget is supporting it with a series of events, including a community giveaway with an 18M prize and a ** treasure trove with over 6k. I think the exchange is among their VCs.Has anyone actually tried any of these Telegram-based crypto games? Always good to keep an eye on new trends, even if we're not jumping in headfirst.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.