A2M 1.77% $6.67 the a2 milk company limited

The risk of A2 formula in future, page-46

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    A2 milk has no competitors I see so all those rows and rows of milk at the supermarket are scotch milk

By THE WAY in 7000 years there has never been any conclusive proof A1 milk is harmful to humans

If there was we would have very big stickers all over milk saying drinking this is harmful to your health

There is ZERO link to any cancer from drinking A1 milk in 7000 years if there was conclusive proof NO ONE would drink it

Maybe there will be proof one day but right now there are scant facts and proof to say A1 is harmful A2 is not to humans

All I know is A2 blows all milk away for quality and taste THATS why I buy it

You just sound desperate to suggest A/ milk will prevent cancer by not drinking A1 to most A2 is nothing but an over priced gimmick Thats why 2 dollar milk dominates market share

Enough of these ridiculous health claims it's just nice milk way over priced and has a niche market that's all it will ever have

And if lion expose the science in court it's a very bad thing for the business off A2 and the SP will be slaughtered in my view

Lion have a massive chance of winning this case the onus is on A2 to qualify the science in court and the claim you can feel the difference

You can't feel any difference but you can taste the difference a more fairer by line to the consumer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.67
Change
-0.120(1.77%)
Mkt cap ! $4.821B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.74 $6.80 $6.67 $17.48M 2.608M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9928 $6.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.72 9929 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.