TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

The Risk!, page-5

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    While you raise some good points DannyB, the matter of who's right and wrong is subjective right now, and ultimately it'll be determined by who's in the money. Yes it is a risky stock, I think everyone here is aware of the possibility of it becoming insolvent. Yes, the management has been poorly thought out and they've taken way too many risks when they can't control the price of the product they're selling. But they also have an excellent head quality and low costs per pound, and significant mine life with good potential.

If this announcement goes through, TGS will have the facilities to get through this copper price low comfortably, and I'm in the black.
    If this announcement doesn't go through, I'll short it, rebuy at the bottom and TGS will be vulnerable to a takeover, and hopefully I'm in the black.

If you don't want risk, why don't you sell and buy some BHP *cough* samarco *cough*? Personally I love risk as that's where the volatility is, which is where the money can be made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.