the road a head from a respected astrologer

1. 8,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Here's just one example of why I think so. We are going to get five Saturn-Uranus oppositions between now and 2010, with the first one coming on Election Day. As is already pretty clear, this first one is all about the potential collapse of the financial system, and not surprisingly, the Nov. 4th hit will highlight Venus, ruler of the financials, in a T-Square to Saturn-Uranus.

Now what gets really interesting is that the second one comes February 5th, 2009, and highlights the Moon in Gemini in a T-Square to the opposition. That means it is all about emotions. It will be the first time the opposition hits with Pluto in Capricorn, and I believe that is when the "glass-half- empty," or dare I say it, "depression, " mood may really take hold.

Another reason I'm highlighting the first two hits of the Saturn-Uranus opposition is that they come in relatively quick succession. Just three months separate them, which I believe heightens their impact, and the intensity of the "shift" in consciousness they may produce.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.